We surveyed, interviewed and collaborated with hundreds of small and solo law firms.
We found out 80% of them don’t have integration between their time keeping/billing and their back-end accounting system.
We found out 40% are still doing time keeping BY HAND!
Small and solo law firms don’t have time to be doing all this data entry.
And what makes it even worse, if you just do a quick Google search, you will see every day another attorney is going through a trust accounting audit which commonly results in disbarment.
Your back office needs to be taken seriously, and needs to be done correctly.
Luckily, it’s not that hard to get organized. That’s why we did the research, and that’s why you need to read this report.
Get The Free Report
How to Supercharge and Simplify Your Back Office
Discover How Small and Solo Law Firms are Creating Efficient Firms with Freedom, Flexibility and Purpose
You Will Discover:
1. How to eliminate pointless data entry from your operations
2. How to add mobility and flexibility to your firm
3. How to make sure you get paid what you deserve
4. How to get the professional collaboration where needed
5. How to tie your systems together so it’s simple and easy