Is Your Firm Held Back by a Broken Accounting System?
We have worked with hundreds of small and solo law firms over the past few years, and have heard the same common challenges.
- Accounting statements and bank accounts are all different
- My practice / matter management has never synced
- Financials are completely meaningless to your goals
- Tax season is a painful nightmare
- My time is wasted on pointless data entry or uploading documents
Do you REALLY know where you are now?
Here are some of the most common misconceptions preventing solo / small firms and professional practice builders seeking exponential growth.
- My paralegal can reconcile the accounts. It’s just like a personal checkbook…
- My CPA has never told me that I’m missing anything.
- I pay for everything with a card, it’s all tracked in the cloud, right?
- It only takes me a couple hours a month, I didn’t need time for anything personal.
Quit wasting your time and listen to a voice of reason!
QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment Designed for Business Growth
If you’re unsure what the true health of your books and accounting practices are, it’s not your fault. We created a QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment to review your QuickBooks Online account, as a way to provide a 3rd party review of your books, to make sure your accounting is not costing your time and money. Strategic financial clarity is so incredibly important when looking to grow and scale your business’s profitability and not your business’s inefficiencies.
You’ve made it to the right place. It’s time to get a financial team and the financial system that allow your business to grow the way you want it to, and maybe even beyond what you dreamed possible. To gain that financial clarity and fuel your business growth, our QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment reviews the following:
- A quick check of your accounting system, (this is strictly for QuickBooks Online) processes, and practices for accuracy and efficiency.
- A review of your chart of accounts and trust accounts.
- A snapshot of your forecasted cash flow.
- Your own QuickBooks Online Discovery report, with a list of possible anomalies, if any, to address.
- Guidance on mitigating and/or maximizing problem/successful areas of your business to fuel profitability.
- PLUS A BONUS 40-minute call with a Kahuna NaVigator upon receiving your report, to answer questions once you started mitigating problems uncovered in your report.
Learn Exactly Where Your Books Stand, So You Can Make Informed Decisions Regarding Your Business Today!
Kahuna Accounting Specializes in Accelerating Law Firms Forward
Let Kahuna Accounting provide you the insight you need to get from where you are to where you desire to be. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: You’ll Gain Peace of Mind When We Clean Up Your Financials
Many lawyers have no idea how much money they are making or how the firm is doing. At best they have annual financial reports or tax return information, but never do anything with it.
Kahuna Accounting leverages the best in class technology to streamline your practice. With your input and access, we can do all the work. Whether we clean up your historical data (limits apply and must be reviewed) or start clean beginning on January 1st, we’ll handle the transition and you’ll stay focused on your practice.
Step 2: You’ll Save Time and Reduce Stress
Whether our world-class team handles the day-to-day bookkeeping or our team works as an extension to your existing bookkeeper/accountant, you will have real-time data and a forward-looking view of how to improve.
You can focus on building your firm. Let us take care of the numbers to keep you on track.
Step 3: You’ll Gain Confidence and Clarity with our Reporting System
Having the bookkeeping under control is only the foundation. Once that’s set, we’re going to provide you with a set of management reports every month to guide you toward growth. Every month you’ll see:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Gross Revenues
- Gross Expenses
- Net Income
- Owner’s Draw
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Report
- Budget Variance Report (Optional)
- Cash Flow Report and Trends
- Dynamic Guidance System (Real Time Dashboard Optional)
When you get these reports, our team will share with you some standout numbers and be available to discuss exactly what’s happening financially in your organization.
We will part of your financial team, providing accountability and guidance so you can focus on achieving your goals!
Want to Work with Kahuna Accounting?
Listen, we want to be clear that we are not for everybody. We love entrepreneurs and helping them grow. Our system is to automate and simplify bookkeeping and provide insight to help the practice grow. This typically works best for practices that are rapidly growing and craving a deeper insight into their business.
If you are more status quo or looking for the lowest cost way to just have financials for a CPA, we are probably not going to be right for each other.
But if you are tired of looking backward, and wondering where you stand. Or if you want to do big things and be a better leader and owner of your practice, and you are ready to take control of your results and build the practice you had in mind when you started, we’d love to partner with you to make it happen.