Does Your Accounting Help Your Business Grow?
Are your books a mess? If your accounting is a mess, even if you don’t know that’s the case, the responsibility falls on you. The penalty for an ineffective accounting system won’t impact just you… but could result in the loss of team members, money, and your business.
Does your accounting data provide you with the insight you need to make informed decisions? Do you understand your reports and how those reports can be applied back to your business, to fuel your business’s growth?
- Do you know the real financial health of your business? Not just your bank account balance.
- If you receive financial reports, do you actually know what those reports mean?
- Are you facing tax challenges simply because you don’t have your financial house in order?
- Do you know where your business is and where it can go?
- Do you have a simple yet efficient grasp of your business’s cash flow?
- Your staff is great in supporting you, but are they equipped with the proper accounting experience your business needs?
We understand the growing pains you are experiencing. We understand what technologies you use, what systems you have in place, and the applications you’ve adopted into your business. Whether you need help for your existing accounting team, or if you need a team, Kahuna has the right solution for your business.
Your accounting should provide you with the confidence you need to make informed decisions! Let’s Kahuna help you gain the peace of mind you’ve been seeking!
Unsure About the Health of Your Books? Begin With a QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment, to Gain the Peace of Mind You Need to Grow and Scale Your Business Today!
QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment Designed for Business Growth
If you’re unsure what the true health of your books and accounting practices are, it’s not your fault and we have a solution. We created a QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment to review your QuickBooks Online account, as a way to provide a 3rd party review of your books, to make sure your accounting is not costing your time and money. Strategic financial clarity is so incredibly important when looking to grow and scale your business’s profitability and not your business’s inefficiencies.
You’ve made it to the right place. It’s time to get a financial team and the financial system that allow your business to grow the way you want it to, and maybe even beyond what you dreamed possible. To gain financial clarity and fuel your business growth, our QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment reviews the following:
- A quick check of your accounting system, (this is strictly for QuickBooks Online) processes, and practices for accuracy and efficiency.
- A review of your chart of accounts and trust accounts.
- A snapshot of your forecasted cash flow.
- Your own QuickBooks Online Discovery report, with a list of possible anomalies, if any, to address.
- Guidance on mitigating and/or maximizing problem/successful areas of your business to fuel profitability.
- A 40-minute call with a Kahuna NaVigator to walk through your report and answer whatever questions you may have.
- PLUS An additional 40-minute call with a Kahuna NaVigator within 45 or so of receiving your report, to answer whatever questions you may have once you started mitigating problems uncovered in your report.
Here’s What It Looks Like:
We will review your current systems, processes, and practices for accuracy and efficiency.
You receive your QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment Report with our findings along with possible anomalies.
You can mitigate problem areas and maximize your firm’s profitability with complete clarity.
You Don’t Have to Settle For Status Quo
Let Kahuna Accounting provide you the insight you need to get from where you are to where you desire to be. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: You’ll Gain Peace of Mind When We Clean Up Your Financials
Many business builders have no idea how much money they are making or how their business is doing. At best they have financial information but it’s too late to do anything with it.
Getting setup in Kahuna’s financial system is seamless and simple. With input from you, we’ll do all the work. Whether we clean up your historical data (limits apply and must be reviewed) or start clean beginning on January 1st, we’ll handle the transition and you’ll stay focused on your business.
Step 2: You’ll Save Time and Reduce Stress When We Take Over the Bookkeeping
Our world-class team will handle the day-to-day bookkeeping so you’ll have real-time data and a forward-looking view of how to improve.
You can focus on building your business. Let us take care of the numbers to keep you on track.
Step 3: You’ll Gain Confidence and Clarity with our Reporting System
Having the bookkeeping under control is only the foundation. Once that’s set, we’re going to provide you with a set of management reports every month to guide you toward growth. Every month you’ll see:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Gross Revenues
- Gross Expenses
- Net Income
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Report
- Budget Variance Report (Optional)
- Cash Flow Report and Trends
- Dynamic Guidance System (Real Time Dashboard Optional)
We will be your financial team, providing accountability and guidance so you can focus on achieving your goals!
Are You Sure Your Accounting is Being Handled Correctly? Let the Experts Uncover the Health of Your Books, So You Can Focus on Building Your Business!
Want to Work with Kahuna Accounting?
Listen, we want to be clear that we are not for everybody. We love entrepreneurs and helping them grow. Our system is to automate and simplify bookkeeping and provide insight to help the practice grow. This typically works best for practices that are rapidly growing and craving a deeper insight into their business.
If you are more status quo or looking for the lowest cost way to just have financials for a CPA, we are probably not going to be right for each other.
But if you are tired of looking backward, and wondering where you stand. Or if you want to do big things and be a better leader and owner of your practice, and you are ready to take control of your results and build the practice you had in mind when you started, we’d love to partner with you to make it happen.
To get started, all you have to do is fill out the form on this page and we will do a quick assessment on what a good next step would be for your particular situation.
Schedule Your Strategy Call Now
Complete this form to schedule an complimentary appointment, to determine if our solution is right for you!