As a business owner, you only want 3 things with your accounting system
• You need confidence to know it’s right
• You need to spend minimal time and effort on bookkeeping
• You need to be able to afford it
Unfortunately, it is EXTREMELY rare for a small business to have even 2 of these, let alone all 3.
In fact, most businesses choose a hybrid of doing it all themselves, and relying on a CPA to clean up their mess any time they need financial work done. This is actually the worst, because you get 0 of the 3 things you want.
• You’re never confident in your financials
• You’re spending too much time on it
• You’re spending too much money playing catch-up with your CPA.
It’s Time for Collaborative Accounting
In this webinar, we will show how the collaborative power of cloud technology has shifted the value greatly in favor of business owners when it comes to accounting.
There is a better way.
It’s not the cost of “done for you.” It’s not the anxiety of “do it yourself”
It’s “done with you” accounting. We’ll show you how it works and in just 27 minutes you’ll have a whole new way to think about accounting.
What You Will Learn
• How successful business owners handle accounting
• How to affordably collaborate with professionals
• How to spend more time focusing on your business
• How the cloud has simplified accounting
• How the proper financial insight can accelerate a business