Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) Users:
Maximize the Impact of Your Growth
Imagine Having Meaningful Financials AND Having
Bookkeeping 100% off Your Plate
Kahuna Accounting is a full accounting and bookkeeping company,providing services to
entrepreneurs all over the U.S. And we love seeing entrepreneurs win!
This is what happens when you work with us:
Your Accounting Team
Hire a full, virtual accounting staff at less than the cost of a bookkeeper in house.
Automate your bookkeeping in the cloud so you have professional team and a paperless system.
Understand your Metrics so you can track what numbers are important for true health of your business.
– Greg Jenkins, Monkeypod Marketing
To Win You Need to Know How to Keep Score
Here’s how everything works
1. Full Hands-on setup into Cloud Accounting software
We’ll help clean up your books and integrate your credit cards, bank accounts and necessary add-ons such as Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) into QuickBooks Online or Xero.
2. Full Service Bookkeeping
Our team will reconcile all financial activity each month providing your with a profit and loss, balance sheet and statement of cash flow reports. (Includes AP, AR and Payroll)
3. Simplify Tax Season
We are not a CPA firm, but instead we work with CPA’s all over the country to make tax season easy. Your CPA will love us. We provide access to all reports, so your Tax time will be simple and painless.
4. Get Time and Freedom Back
When you have a full financial team that has your back, you’ll be able to breathe. You can focus on growing your business and can think about the big picture – not survival.
Brought to You By a World-Class Team
Nine Accounting Mistakes that Can Destroy Your Business
In this free guide, you’ll learn nine accounting mistakes that can destroy your business. These are not difficult to fix, but many entrepreneurs overlook them and end up with serious problems later. Don’t let that be you!
What They Are Saying
“Finding Kahuna Accounting was a game changer when it came to managing our growing startup’s books. I feel more in control of my finances than ever before and they take all the time in the world to ensure founders like me understand the right way to go about their financials. Thanks to Cheryl and the team for the best accounting experience I have ever had in 10+ years of being an entrepreneur!”
– Russ Perry, Design Pickle
“Kahuna is an incredible team to work with – they’re friendly, prompt and they know their stuff! The peace of mind we get from knowing someone has our back when it comes to accounting is truly priceless.”
– Kate Erickson, Entrepreneur on Fire
“Accounting and book keeping are a commodity you can probably find anywhere. I was looking for trust and confidence in a partner that could tell me what it all meant to my business. Kahuna gave me that and more. They freed up time for me to focus on my core business. They also freed up time worrying about if this non accountant small businesses owner was doing it right or at least the way the IRS views as acceptable!”
– Tom Schwab, Inbound for E-Commerce
Each accounting package is a flat monthly cost and is customized based on your specific needs.
Below are rough estimates for our services. If you have specific inquiries, just let us know.
Bookkeeping / Accounting
$ $750 - 2,500+Per Month
- Full Service bookkeeping
- Bank, Credit Card and Merchant Account Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable (Systems to simplify your life and workflows)
- Accounts Receivable (More than just the confusing reports in Keap Max Classic)
- Payroll (We know the systems that can make this simpler for you)
- Integrate Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) with Xero or QuickBooks Online
- Budgeting (Optional upgrade)
- Cash Forecasting (Optional upgrade)
- Metrics plus monthly analysis and feedback (Optional upgrade)
Custom Integration Planning
$ 250Per Hour
- Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) by Keap Certified Partner
- Review E-Commerce Settings (Especially the ones support won’t know about)
- Discuss Merchant Account Options (Not all merchant accounts are created equal)
- Review Sync Settings (Not Zaps! They don’t work for this functionality)
- Scope Analysis and Feedback (Sometimes we can unintentionally complicate things)