Accounting is the blueprint of your business. If your books aren’t guiding you, so you can make informed decisions regarding the current and future success of your business, then you have a problem… and it’s not your fault.
Ineffective accounting practices can be the difference between a business that’s barely surviving and business that’s thriving. The penalty for an ineffective accounting system could result in the loss of team members, money, and eventually… the business you worked so hard to start and build.
Accounting doesn’t have to be a tool used to show you where you’ve been and strictly for compliance. On the contrary, it should be used to show you where you can go, along with the moves you need to make to get where you want to. If you’re tired of simply maintaining the status quo and ready to unlock your business potential — to take your business to the next level — we need to talk! Click here to schedule a call with a Kahuna NaVigator™ now, to learn how Kahuna can help you take your business to the next level!
QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment,
Designed For Business Growth!
Our QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment is designed for busy business owners needing reassurance on their books’ health. We will provide a pulse check of the practices reflected in your QuickBooks Online account. With a QuickBooks Online Discovery assessment, we will answer the following questions:
1. Does your balance sheet reflect your business in a positive light?
2. Do your current tools consistently and accurately integrate your data for financial clarity?
3. Do you understand where your money is going? Is your money going to the right place?
If these questions are difficult to answer, and if you are at all questioning where your accounting is taking you, then we can help! Begin your QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment now and take $500 off.
How Does a QuickBooks Online Assessment Work?
As soon as you have purchased the Kahuna QBO Discovery Assessment, our team of highly trained professionals will get to work looking through your books. Some of the key insights you will receive are:
1. How efficient and accurate your accounting is in an easy to read report.
2. A review of your chart of accounts, balance sheet, income statement, and recency of data.
3. A forecast of your projected cash flow.
4. Outstanding anomalies that you and your team can immediately address.
5. Successful and problematic areas in your accounting and accounting practices with tips on how to grow from both.
Here’s Your Chance!
Are you tired of stressing over what to do next? If you’re ready to unlock the growth potential that’s been under your nose this whole time, then here’s your chance. Buy our QuickBooks Online Discovery Assessment now and take $500 off. Don’t let your accounting be the thing that holds your business back! Click the buttonn below to get started now!