Schedule Now! The end of year is the easiest time to transition to our proven system
Schedule an Appointment Now
Thanks for downloading the 8 Year-End Accounting Tips Checklist!
Check your inbox shortly for an email containing the PDF.
Is Your Law Firm Held Back by a Broken Accounting System?
We have worked with hundreds of law firms over the past few years, and have heard the same common challenges.
- “I can’t find a bookkeeper who knows how to do this.”
- “I want to achieve more, but feel stuck/limited.”
- “I am stuck doing the books myself.”
- “I am always 2-3 months behind on financial reports”
- “My practice management system doesn’t work with my accounting”
- “I have numbers but I don’t know what they mean and they don’t help”
- These problems are more than frustration and wasted time. They point to a larger issue that law firms are stuck and unable to grow beyond themselves. This type of growth is possible, but to do it you need to have numbers and you need to spend your time only on high-value activity.
Don’t Settle For Status Quo in Your Firm
At Kahuna Accounting we have a simple process to make your bookkeeping easy and to help you be accountable to the goals for your law firm.
Here’s how it works.
Step 1: You’ll Gain Peace of Mind When We Clean Up Your Financials
Many lawyers have no idea how much money they are making or how the firm is doing. At best they have financial information but it’s too late to do anything with it.
Step 2: You’ll Save Time and Reduce Stress When We Take Over the Bookkeeping
Our world class bookkeeping team will handle the day-to-day bookkeeping so you’ll have real-time data and a forward-looking view at how to improve.
You can focus on building your firm, we’ll take care of the numbers and keep you on track.
Step 3: You’ll Gain Entrepreneurial Insight with our Monthly Reporting Package
Having the bookkeeping under control is only the foundation. Once that’s set, we’re going to provide you with a set of management reports every month to guide you toward growth. Every month you’ll see:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Gross Revenues
- Gross Expenses
- Net Income
- Owner’s Draw
- Accounts Payable Report
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Budget Variance Report
- Three Way Trust Reconciliation Report
- Cash Flow Report and Trends
When you get these reports, your dedicated Kahuna bookkeeper will share with you some standout numbers and be available to discuss exactly what’s happening financially in the firm.
We will be your financial team providing accountability and guidance so you can do huge things in your firm
Our World Class Service is Highly Recommended:
Kahuna has been featured by:
- The Lawyerist
- Attorney at Work
- Juris Page
- Global Mac IT
- How to Manage a Small Law Firm
- The Law Firm 500
- And many, many others…
Our Team is Best in Class
Our team will partner with you to provide financial clarity and a path toward growth.
Schedule Your Appointment
We have a limited number of slots available for the Fresh Start because of high demand. Set your appointment now!